Prestige Student Management Systems
GRADUATING A STUDENT
The purpose of this document is to provide the specifications on how to correctly graduate students from Prestige. Please remember to pull all progress reports (grades), Graduation Requirements (services), and Attendance prior to withdrawing a student.
Type in student # or last name in find it search tab. Hit enter key.
NOTE: Instructions for printing all the documents required for students file.
- Step 1 Click Attendance Record. Print attendance record.
- Step 2 Click Graduations Requirements. Print graduation requirements.
- Step 3 Save SAP Report (SAP will save in the Correspondence folder).
Graduating a Student
- Step 1 Click Add/Edit Program(under students picture).
- Step 2 Click Program.
- Step 3 Click Edit.
- Step 4 Pick Completed (from the drop-down menu)
- Step 5 Type in actual grad date.
- Step 6 Click Update (a window will popup for final grade click Submit).
- Step 7 Pick Graduated (from the drop-down menu).
- Step 8 Add the grad/withdrawal date
- Step 9 Click Update.
NOTE: The student is now graduated, this will remove the students for the teacher’s grade book & class roster.
Prestige School Management Systems