Prestige Student Management Systems
The purpose of this document is to provide the specifications on how to correctly withdrawal or Terminate students from Prestige. Please remember to pull all progress reports (grades), Graduation Requirements (services), and Attendance prior to withdrawing a student.
NOTE: If students start page screen is green, you must update the LOA
- Type in student # or last name in find it search tab. Hit enter key.
NOTE: Instructions for printing all the documents required for students file.
- Step 1 Click Attendance Record. Print attendance record.
- Step 2 Click Graduations Requirements. Print graduation requirements.
- Step 3 Save SAP Report (if necessary, SAP will save in the Correspondence folder).
- Step 1 Click Add/Edit Program(under students picture).
- Step 2 Click Program.
- Step 3 Click Edit.
- Step 4 Pick Inactive/past student/withdrawn(from drop down menu)
- Step 5 Type in actual drop date.
- Step 6 Click Update (window will popup for final grade click Submit).
- Step 7 Pick Withdraw (from the drop-down menu).
- Step 8 Type Grad/Withdrawal date.
- Step 9 Click Update.
NOTE: The student is now dropped this will remove the students for the teacher’s gradebook & class roster.